What do sdkExampleTitle and sdkToggleNavButton mean?

Hello I’m not able to find any documentation about those two keywords. What are they use for?
Thank you

Can someone please help me? I know there are directives but I don’t understand their functions.
They are used as in this example:

<ScrollView orientation="horizontal" sdkExampleTitle sdkToggleNavButton>
    <GridLayout class="m-15" columns="auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto">
        <Label width="50" height="50" class="h3 m-15" col="0" text="Title 1"></Label>
   </GridLayout>
</ScrollView>

Thank you

Too bad that this forum doesn’t answer this questions( 3 month now).

I’m not an Angular guy but one search on github, it appears that sdkExampleTitle gives a dummy title and sdkToggleNavButton gives a dummy navigation button

@Royi_Namir you also have responsibility in keeping this forum active by trying to give answer to some questions. Thats how we keep the ball rolling :wink:

Thanks @ganas
well said!

@gmat / all: Those directives are specifically for the NativeScript UI examples app, and so you can safely remove them for your own apps.

Background: Those directives appear because the {N} UI docs pull code snippets directly from that sample. We’re planning on excluding the directives from the doc snippets in a future update of the {N} UI docs… because it’s definitely confusing.