WARNING: adb from the Android SDK is not installed or is not configured properly

nativescriptrocks
nativescriptcore
android

C:\Users\vikas>tns doctor
√ Getting environment information

TIP: To avoid setting up the necessary environment variables, you can use the chocolatey package manager to install the Android SDK and its dependencies.

There seem to be issues with your configuration.
√ Getting NativeScript components versions information...
√ Component nativescript has 4.1.2 version and is up to date.
√ Your ANDROID_HOME environment variable is set and points to correct directory.
√ The Android SDK is installed.
√ A compatible Android SDK for compilation is found.
√ Javac is installed and is configured properly.
√ The Java Development Kit (JDK) is installed and is configured properly.
√ Local builds for iOS can be executed only on a macOS system. To build for iOS on a different operating system, you can use the NativeScript cloud infrastructure.
× WARNING: adb from the Android SDK is not installed or is not configured properly.
 For Android-related operations, the NativeScript CLI will use a built-in version of adb.
To avoid possible issues with the native Android emulator, Genymotion or connected
Android devices, verify that you have installed the latest Android SDK and
its dependencies as described in http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html#Requirements

You have nativescript-cloud extension installed, so you can execute cloud builds, but your environment is not configured properly and you will not be able to execute local builds. To continue, choose one of the following options:
Select "Configure for Local Builds" to run the setup script and automatically configure your environment for local builds.
Select "Skip Step and Configure Manually" to disregard this option and install any required components manually.
You have nativescript-cloud extension installed, so you can execute cloud builds, but your environment is not configured properly and you will not be able to execute local builds. To continue, choose one of the following options:
Select "Configure for Local Builds" to run the setup script and automatically configure your environment for local builds.
Select "Skip Step and Configure Manually" to disregard this option and install any required components manually.
? To continue, choose one of the following options:  (Use arrow keys)
> Try Cloud Operation
  Configure for Local Builds
  Skip Step and Configure Manually

i have installed everything as nativescript for windows installation said.
i have connected my physical device and its showing in sidekick perfectly.
but itll not show vs emulator i dont know why.
and i cant run single project till. plzz guide me

my system ram is 4GB and im not running any other apps other than nativescript and still problem exists…

Is adb accessible from your command line?

dont know how to check…!

i typed this so it gave null for adb

C:\Users\vikas\Desktop>tns platform add android --log trace
Loading extensions.
Asserting extension nativescript-cloud is installed.
Extension nativescript-cloud is installed.
Asserting extension nativescript-starter-kits is installed.
Extension nativescript-starter-kits is installed.
System information:
{ platform: 'win32',
  shell: 'C:\\Windows\\system32\\cmd.exe',
  procArch: 'x64',
  nodeVer: '8.11.3',
  npmVer: '5.6.0',
  nodeGypVer: null,
  nativeScriptCliVersion: '4.1.2',
  gitVer: null,
  dotNetVer: '4.6.01038',
  javacVersion: '1.8.0_181',
  adbVer: null,
  androidInstalled: true,
  monoVer: null,
  gradleVer: null,
  isAndroidSdkConfiguredCorrectly: true,
  xcodeVer: undefined,
  xcodeprojLocation: null,
  itunesInstalled: false,
  cocoaPodsVer: undefined,
  isCocoaPodsWorkingCorrectly: false,
  isCocoaPodsUpdateRequired: false,
  pythonInfo: null }

Try adding adb path to environment variable.

now adb is working fine… but when i build project or run project it is taking its life to build. all i want to do is wait. even after a hour time, no build . it will just show it was like processing build. and vs emulator is not at all detected by tns device or sidekick, only it will detect my phone. is it a problem with windows 10 with ram 4gb

You have to create and start the emulator for it to be detected.

yes i done that, its working fine in windows 8 but there my physical device is not detecting.
in windows 10 physical device is detecting and livesync was also working. but here vs is not getting detected. and i didnt tried genymotion as its not free…