Tns-ios 4.2.0 local build problems

Just upgraded to tns-ios 4.2.0 and I can no longer build my app locally. The error is:-

Error Domain=IDEProvisioningErrorDomain Code=8 “fse.node has conflicting provisioning settings.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=fse.node has conflicting provisioning settings., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=fse.node is automatically signed for distribution, but a conflicting code signing identity iPhone Developer has been manually specified. Remove the “signingCertificate” entry from your Export Options property list, or switch to manual signing by setting “signingStyle” to "Manual.}
error: exportArchive: fse.node has conflicting provisioning settings.

I’ve tried opening the xcworkspace file from the project in Xcode and checking the signing options but this did not make any difference.

App appears to build on the command line using tns build iOS --release and returns Project Successfully built, but no ipa file is created. Below is the CLI output.

tns build ios --release

Executing before-shouldPrepare hook from /Users/nick/Documents/NativeScript/Projects/WFApp/hooks/before-shouldPrepare/nativescript-dev-webpack.js

Skipping prepare.

Building project…

Xcode build…

=== BUILD TARGET FRSWorkforce OF PROJECT WFApp WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

ld: warning: directory not found for option ‘-F/Users/nick/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WFApp-gyypthysixudbabcwgpffhclamxj/Build/Products/Release-iphonesimulator/CocoaLumberjack’

ld: warning: directory not found for option ‘-F/Users/nick/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WFApp-gyypthysixudbabcwgpffhclamxj/Build/Products/Release-iphonesimulator/IQKeyboardManager’

ld: warning: directory not found for option ‘-F/Users/nick/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WFApp-gyypthysixudbabcwgpffhclamxj/Build/Products/Release-iphonesimulator/SAMKeychain’

ld: warning: directory not found for option ‘-F/Users/nick/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WFApp-gyypthysixudbabcwgpffhclamxj/Build/Products/Release-iphonesimulator/CocoaLumberjack’

ld: warning: directory not found for option ‘-F/Users/nick/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WFApp-gyypthysixudbabcwgpffhclamxj/Build/Products/Release-iphonesimulator/IQKeyboardManager’

ld: warning: directory not found for option ‘-F/Users/nick/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WFApp-gyypthysixudbabcwgpffhclamxj/Build/Products/Release-iphonesimulator/SAMKeychain’

Project successfully built.

The app built on the Cloud, but that too has issues. I another post of this forum about that. File size has increased from 38mb to 99mb.

I am also having kissanime this same kind of issue giving back error messages letgo like this. Need assistance.

@mrwrighty please use the blockquote and code formatting when including commandline output, it helps a lot with the readability of a post.

About your problem: have you tried to do a “tns platform remove ios” ?