Tns build ios --release --for-device is failing with unknown error

tns run ios is working fine but I am unable to build the project.
I tried with tns-ios": { “version”: “4.0.1-2018-04-03-02” }and latest nativescript as well.

=== BUILD TARGET Mobile OF PROJECT Mobile WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===
/Users/Fresh/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mobile-dovyelxxndltoebkwaamwwzsubqi/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mobile/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Mobile.app/Frameworks/TNSAutoComplete.framework: replacing existing signature
/Users/Fresh/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mobile-dovyelxxndltoebkwaamwwzsubqi/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mobile/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Mobile.app/Frameworks/TNSAutoComplete.framework: unknown error -1=ffffffffffffffff
Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1
/Users/Fresh/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mobile-dovyelxxndltoebkwaamwwzsubqi/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mobile/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Mobile.app/Frameworks/TNSChart.framework: unknown error -1=ffffffffffffffff
/Users/Fresh/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mobile-dovyelxxndltoebkwaamwwzsubqi/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mobile/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Mobile.app/Frameworks/TNSCore.framework: replacing existing signature
/Users/Fresh/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mobile-dovyelxxndltoebkwaamwwzsubqi/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mobile/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/Mobile.app/Frameworks/TNSCore.framework: unknown error -1=ffffffffffffffff
** ARCHIVE FAILED **

Command xcodebuild failed with exit code 65

It might help if you could send a link to a Github repo with the project to see if someone could replicate the error. I know that isn’t always possible, but it’s pretty hard to tell what’s going on otherwise!

Exactly the same issue can some one help please thanks!

tns build ios --provision “xd9d0624-2447-449b-acd2-r1685adea13f” --release
Works
but
tns build ios --provision “xd9d0624-2447-449b-acd2-r1685adea13f” --release --for device
fails with the aforementioned error any help will be appreciated thanks

This worked for me. Specifically locking and unlocking keychain login key part. Hope it helps others!