Submit a webpacked .ipa to the app store

Hey there,

I’m currently releasing my app on iOS. I’ve been able to go up to the testflights but I’ve never been able to sign my webpacked project.

What I do :

rm -rf plateform/ hooks/ node!modules/
npm i
npm run build-ios-bundle -- --release --for-device

Then I run Xcode (v8.3.2), I set my provisonning profiles and I’m trying to archive my stuff. And then, I got this error :

PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Check\ Pods\ Manifest.lock /Users/eric/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/hubupnativescriptclover-gasigufcgrzwyudoouernmbyamfa/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/hubupnativescriptclover/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/hubupnativescriptclover.build/Release-iphoneos/hubupnativescriptclover.build/Script-A76A588367BD4C64FDF18528.sh
    cd /Users/eric/projects/hubup-nativescript-clover/platforms/ios
    /bin/sh -c /Users/eric/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/hubupnativescriptclover-gasigufcgrzwyudoouernmbyamfa/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/hubupnativescriptclover/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/hubupnativescriptclover.build/Release-iphoneos/hubupnativescriptclover.build/Script-A76A588367BD4C64FDF18528.sh

diff: /Podfile.lock: No such file or directory
diff: /Manifest.lock: No such file or directory
error: The sandbox is not in sync with the Podfile.lock. Run 'pod install' or update your CocoaPods installation.

I’ve updated my cocoapods version (v1.2.1) and I’ve tryied a pod install in /platforms/ios.

I’m using tns 2.5.4 and the last version of nativescript-dev-webpack

Do you have any clue ?

Don’t know if it is related, but I think publishing is broken in 2.5.4 of the CLI. At least it wasn’t working for me when I was trying to publish my app.

Try doing a webpack build and then opening the archive in Xcode. I was able to publish the webpacked archive from Xcode without issues.

Im having the same issue with 3.0 … does anyone have a solution?