Some font awesome icons are not working in my app Eg. fingerprint ( f577)

Some font awesome icons are not working in my app Eg. fingerprint ( f577)
If I give the hexcode of this icon, it is not working
But most of the icons are working.
I am specifying the text attribute of Label element like this
Label text=" "
Why the above code does not work? Has anyone faced the same issue?

The version of FontAwesome that gets pre-installed with the NS starter apps is FA 4.7 free, which does not appear to have a fingerprint.

https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

If you go to fontawesome.com/icons you’ll be looking at FA 5 documentation, which does include a fingerprint. I have not gotten FA5 working on iOS at all (pro or free) so I reverted to FA4. If you are targeting Android only FA5 works fine, but I can’t find evidence anyone has FA5 Pro working on iOS so you may be stuck with a version without fingerprints.

I have FA5 Pro working on iOS. The only issue I have is you can only display one of the fonts, not the entire family of free fonts because they are named the same thing. Regular and Solid are both the same font-family name.

.fas {
  font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free', fa-solid-900;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: 900;
}

.far, .fa {
  font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Free", fa-regular-400;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: 400;
}

.fab {
  font-family: "Font Awesome Brands", fa-brands-400;
}

Thanks msenne. But my question is specific to Android and not iOS.

{N} iOS has known issues with FontAwesome 5, Android should work. Are you sure you are using right version of font - 5.1.0?

Sir , I do not know the version , I just downloaded the FontAwesome ttf file from a GitHub link and pasted it inside the fonts folder and it’s CSS file above the fonts folder…