Receiving Plist Error

I am receiving this error whenever I try to “tns run iOS” and I’ve exhausted my googlefu

We have failed to check if we need to add a compatability LaunchScreen.xib due to: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/Users/xxxxx/Desktop/Mobile/app/App_Resources/iOS/Info.plist’
Unable to apply changes on device: 90513803-01FC-4309-85C3-3B65559FE68A. Error is: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/Users/xxxxx/Desktop/Mobile/platforms/ios/Mobile/Mobile-Info.plist’.

Has anyone seen this before? I don’t know how to generate that mobile-info.plist file. I’ve tried removing node_resourcse and the platforms folder and building again. The tns run command works fine for android.

A couple of things:

First always do TNS RUN IOS – CLEAN when things are going wrong. That way it can toss out any errors and rebuild.

Second, the plist file (if corrupt) could be copied from another project if needed. You could take one from any of the basic started apps and copy it into the App Resources of your app (in IOS directory). Also you could open the plist file with Xcode and confirm that the format is ok.

Thank you that definitly helped that.