RadListView swipeActions are disabling tap action in mainView

Hi,

Im trying to get the swipeActions working with a mainView that has tap events inside.

<RadListView id="task-list" [items]="tasks" [itemTemplateSelector]="templateSelector"
                     swipeActions="true"
                     selectionBehavior="None"
                     (itemSwipeProgressStarted)="onSwipeCellStarted($event)"
                     >
            <ListViewLinearLayout tkListViewLayout scrollDirection="Vertical" itemInsertAnimation="Slide" itemDeleteAnimation="Slide"></ListViewLinearLayout>
            <ng-template tkListItemTemplate tkTemplateKey="closed" let-i="index" let-task="item">
                <GridLayout class="list-view-item border" columns="*" [class.closed]="!task.isOpen" [class.border-left-color]="task.comments && task.comments.length > 0">
                    <ns-task-header col="0" [task]="task" [onOpenClose]="onOpenClose.bind(this)" ></ns-task-header>
                </GridLayout>
            </ng-template>
            <ng-template tkListItemTemplate tkTemplateKey="open" let-i="index" let-task="item">
                <GridLayout class="list-view-item border" columns="auto, *">
                    <ns-task-detail col="0" [task]="task" [onOpenClose]="onOpenClose.bind(this)" ></ns-task-detail>
                </GridLayout>
            </ng-template>
            <GridLayout *tkListItemSwipeTemplate columns="*,auto" class="swipe-action" id="right-stack" verticalAlignment="center" horizontalAlignment="center" (tap)="onRightSwipeClick($event)">
                <Label col="1" class="fa small btn-delete" id="delete-view" id="delete-view" [text]="'fa-trash' | fonticon" verticalAlignment="center" horizontalAlignment="center" orientation="horizontal"></Label>
            </GridLayout>
        </RadListView>

The ns-task-header component has some tap events inside. Without swipeActions set to true, they are working fine. The moment I enable the swipe (hardcoded), they are not working. The tap in de swipeView ((tap)="onRightSwipeClick($event)") is working just fine.

Any ideas why swipeActions are breaking my taps ?

From the docs:
The “Swipe Actions” feature supports the use of interactive elements within the item being swiped, i.e. the main content of the item.

Tim