RadDataForm: How to set a Property to take multiple columns in TKDataFormGridLayout

Hi there, I am trying to set up a form using RadDataForm and GridLayout but I am having problems with the columns. I want to be able to set a property when gets more than 1 column, something similar to colSpan in HTML.

This is my code right now:

<TKPropertyGroup tkDataFormGroups name="" collapsible="false" hidden="false">       <TKDataFormGridLayout tkPropertyGroupLayout></TKDataFormGridLayout>
      <TKEntityProperty tkPropertyGroupProperties name="inquiry" displayName="Select Inquiry" [valuesProvider]="inquiryList" column="2" index="0" columnIndex="0">
          <TKPropertyEditor tkEntityPropertyEditor type="Picker">
              <TKPropertyEditorStyle tkPropertyEditorStyle labelPosition="Top" labelTextSize="12" labelWidth="100"></TKPropertyEditorStyle>
          </TKPropertyEditor>
      </TKEntityProperty>
      <!-- First Name -->
      <TKEntityProperty tkPropertyGroupProperties name="firstName" displayName="First Name" index="1" columnIndex="0">
          <TKPropertyEditor tkEntityPropertyEditor type="Text">
              <TKPropertyEditorStyle tkPropertyEditorStyle labelPosition="Top" labelTextSize="12" labelWidth="100"></TKPropertyEditorStyle>
          </TKPropertyEditor>
          <TKNonEmptyValidator tkEntityPropertyValidators errorMessage="First Name can't be empty."></TKNonEmptyValidator>
      </TKEntityProperty>
      <!-- Last Name -->
      <TKEntityProperty tkPropertyGroupProperties name="lastName" displayName="Last Name" index="1" columnIndex="1">
          <TKPropertyEditor tkEntityPropertyEditor type![25|405x500](upload://l77Nb8kMz9tL33aNT6JMW8hgew6.png)="Text">
          </TKPropertyEditor>
          <TKNonEmptyValidator tkEntityPropertyValidators errorMessage="Last Name can't be empty."></TKNonEmptyValidator>
    </TKEntityProperty>
</TKPropertyGroup>

My goal is to set the Inquiry field to take the whole row, instead of the one showed in the image above.

Thanks for your help!

That what I looking for.
Anyone can help?

I created multiple TKPropertyGroup with titleHidden=true to achieve this effect.