android

none of my projects are running today,

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Project\Aads>tns run android
Searching for devices...
Skipping prepare.
Building project...
Gradle build...
         + setting applicationId
         + applying user-defined configuration from C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Project\Aads\app\App_Resources\Android\app.gradle
         Applying settings from C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Project\Aads\app\App_Resources\Android\settings.json

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Project\Aads\node_modules\nativescript-camera\platforms\android\include.gradle' line: 1

* What went wrong:
Could not compile script 'C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Project\Aads\node_modules\nativescript-camera\platforms\android\include.gradle'.
> startup failed:
  script 'C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Project\Aads\node_modules\nativescript-camera\platforms\android\include.gradle': 1: unexpected char: 0x0 @ line 1, column 1.

^

1 error

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s
Unable to apply changes on device: 169.254.138.177:5555. Error is: Command gradlew.bat failed with exit code 1.

one more error when tried on newly created project and tranferred all my code to it…

Unable to apply changes on device: 169.254.138.177:5555. Error is: Command gradlew.bat failed with exit code 1.

SAME PROBLEM WITH ME.

PLEASE SOMEONE TO PROVIDE US WITH A SOLUTION, IT IS URGENT :sob::sob::sob::sob:

hey delete platform and nodemodules and execute tns run android or whatever

I did that already. Once I deleted the plateforms and node_modules folders, running the tns run android command simply throws an error, it doesn’t recognize the application.

Anyway, I created a new blank project and transfered qll the scripts and the dependencies, that’s the solution that worked for me.

Thank you for your answer anyway

hey are you using Firebase . if so provide the documentation link to learn crud operations using firebase. im getting lot of error when i shifted from kinvey to firebase…

Hey man, I am sorry I am not using Firebase. I hope you find some solution to your issues.