PieChart slices color

Hi I’m trying out the Pie Chart of Nativescript UI and I’m trying to change the slices colors, according to the documentation its should work like this

<RadPieChart height="300" allowAnimation="true" row="1">
   <DonutSeries seriesName="pie" tkPieSeries selectionMode="None" outerRadiusFactor="0.9" expandRadius="0.25" innerRadiusFactor="0.85"
    [items]="pieSource" valueProperty="data" legendLabel="name"></DonutSeries>
    <RadLegendView tkPieLegend position="Bottom" offsetOrigin="BottomLeft" width="110"></RadLegendView>

<Palette tkPiePalette seriesName="pie">
          <PaletteEntry tkPiePaletteEntry fillColor="#ffff00" strokeColor="#000000"></PaletteEntry>
           <PaletteEntry tkPiePaletteEntry fillColor="#cc3399" strokeColor="#000000"></PaletteEntry>
            <PaletteEntry tkPiePaletteEntry fillColor="#ff6600" strokeColor="#000000"></PaletteEntry>
      </Palette>
 </RadPieChart>

any idea what could be wrong? thanks in advance

hi, for this paid control, have you tried opening an issue on the Telerik forums?

No I haven’t. I will try posting there, thanks

Hi Magar91,

Were you able to sort this issue out?. Or is it still not working as expected ? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi.
Yes I found the solution, it was because of the app Builder’s companion app, I was using it to test the application and it didn’t recognized the changes of the colors. But when using a real device there were no issues

Hi
I tried setting up the slices color in the pei chart on playground but couldnt manage to get the colors reflected on my device as well. Can someone please help?

Thanks
Rakesh