Pie chart pallete entries selected color

I have custom collors in my pie chart:

<chart:RadPieChart.palettes>
                                    <chart:Palette seriesName="donut">
                                        <chart:Palette.entries>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#bcd4d5" strokeColor="#bcd4d5"/>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#A9CCCD" strokeColor="#A9CCCD"/>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#96BEBF" strokeColor="#96BEBF"/>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#82B1B2" strokeColor="#82B1B2"/>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#6CA3A4" strokeColor="#6CA3A4"/>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#589697" strokeColor="#589697"/>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#4B8F90" strokeColor="#4B8F90"/>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#408182" strokeColor="#408182"/>
                                            <chart:PaletteEntry fillColor="#377677" strokeColor="#377677"/>
                                        </chart:Palette.entries>
                                    </chart:Palette>
                                    </chart:RadPieChart.palettes>

this works, but when tap on a legend it shows up with different color
I have enableSelection=“true” on my legend.
I want to pop up selected series with colors that I gave.

there is not onSelectFillColor or something like this?
I can’t find it in the docs

You have to create a second Palette for the selected color. And in your first one, you add ‘seriesState=“Normal”’, the other : ‘seriesState=“Selected”’ inside :

<chart:Palette seriesName="donut" seriesState="Normal">
<chart:Palette seriesName="donut" seriesState="Selected">