NS 3.4.3 with webpack and css issues

I am trying to use NS 3.4.3 with webpack. The files are built but there is no css file loaded so the app is not styled as expected. I am using vanilla javascript. I am following the setup here: https://docs.nativescript.org/best-practices/bundling-with-webpack#bundling. My bundle-config.js file documents all my dependency plugin:

if (global.TNS_WEBPACK) {
// registers tns-core-modules UI framework modules
require(“bundle-entry-points”);

global.registerModule("async",() => require("../node_modules/async"));
global.registerModule("md5",() => require("../node_modules/md5"));
global.registerModule("moment",() => require("../node_modules/moment"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-checkbox",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-checkbox"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-directions",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-directions"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-email",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-email"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-feedback",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-feedback"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-filter-select",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-filter-select"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-geolocation",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-geolocation"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-loading-indicator",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-loading-indicator"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-paypal",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-paypal"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-phone",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-phone"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-sqlite",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-sqlite")); 
global.registerModule("nativescript-timedatepicker",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-timedatepicker"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-ui-listview",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-ui-listview"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-ui-sidedrawer",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-ui-sidedrawer"));
global.registerModule("nativescript-webview-interface",() => require("../node_modules/nativescript-webview-interface"));
global.registerModule("underscore",() => require("../node_modules/underscore"));
global.registerModule("yup",() => require("../node_modules/yup"));    

// register application modules
// This will register each `page` postfixed xml, css, js, ts, scss in the app/ folder
const context = require.context("~/", true, /(page|fragment)\.(xml|css|js|ts|scss)$/);
global.registerWebpackModules(context);

}

Is there something I need to do to get webpack to work with NS 3.4.3 and have css files loading?