Nativescript Plugin Feedback

feedback
android

I have an existing project and I want to use nativescript-feedback plugin as shown here https://market.nativescript.org/plugins/nativescript-feedback.

I encounter error so I decide to start a new project.

I create a new project using this command “tns create test1 --template tns-template-tab-navigation-ng”. Then I run the following command

1. “tns build android”,
  2. “tns run android --emulator”
    I can see the page shows up correctly.

Then I add the plugin using the command “tns plugin add nativescript-feedback”. I make changes to 2 of the files

1. app\tabs\home\home.component.html

<button text=“Click Me” (tap)=“clickMe()”>

2. app\tabs\home\home.component.ts
    import { Component, OnInit } from “@angular/core”;
    import { Feedback, FeedbackPosition, FeedbackType } from “nativescript-feedback”;
    import { Color } from “tns-core-modules/color”;
    @Component({
    selector: “Home”,
    moduleId: module.id,
    templateUrl: “./home.component.html”
    })
    export class HomeComponent implements OnInit {
    private feedback: Feedback;
    constructor() {
    this.feedback = new Feedback();

}

ngOnInit(): void {
    /* ***********************************************************
    * Use the “ngOnInit” handler to initialize data for the view.
    *************************************************************/
    }

clickMe(): void {
    console.log(“it reach the show success”);
    this.feedback.success({
    title: “Peek-a-boo!”,
    duration: 2500,
    // type: FeedbackType.Success, // no need to specify when using ‘success’ instead of ‘show’
    onTap: () => {
    console.log(“showSuccess tapped”);
    }
    });
    }
    }

When the application starts, i see the button “CLICK ME” and I click on it. I encounter the same error below.
JS: it reach the show success
JS: ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Alerter’ of undefined
JS: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Alerter’ of undefined
JS: at file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/nativescript-feedback/feedback.js:20:46
JS: at new ZoneAwarePromise (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/nativescript-angular/zone-js/dist/zone-nativescript.js:777:29)
JS: at Feedback.show (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/nativescript-feedback/feedback.js:18:16)
JS: at FeedbackCommon.success (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/nativescript-feedback/feedback.common.js:21:21)
JS: at HomeComponent.clickMe (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tabs/home/home.component.js:16:23)
JS: at Object.eval [as handleEvent] (ng:///TabsModule/HomeComponent.ngfactory.js:17:27)
JS: at handleEvent (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js:13585:155)
JS: at callWithDebugContext (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js:15094:42)
JS: at Object.debugHandleEvent [as handleEvent] (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js:14681:12)
JS: at dispatchEvent (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js:10000:25)
JS: at file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js:10625:38
JS: at file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/nativescript-angular/renderer.js:187:26
JS: at ZoneDelegate.invoke (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/nativescript-angular/zone-js/dist/zone-nativescript.js:365:26)
JS: at Object.onInvoke (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js:4787:33)
JS: at ZoneDelegate.invoke (file:///data/data/org.nativescript.test1/files/app/tns_modules/nativescript-angular/zone-js/dist/zone-nativescript.js:364:32)

I were trying for the past few days to address the issue but I were not able to do it until now. Appreciate if anyone can guide me on how to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance!

Did you double check whether the android dependencies are installed properly?

I haven’t done any android project before. I were trying to find if the dependencies are installed. How do I do it?

Just try deleting the platforms folder and do tns run android again, that should take care of the plugin and it’s dependencies properly.

I have done it 3 times but i still encounter the same issue. I issue the following command
“rm -rf hooks node_modules platforms” and “tns run android”

Thanks for the tips. I run the following commands in another machine and it works fine.

1. “rm -rf node_modules platforms”
  2. “tns build android”
  3. “tns run android --emulator”.

Appreciate your advise.