Nativescript-google-maps-sdk crashes an app

Hi,
Since 2 days i’m trying to find an answer, why this plugin crashes an app?
When i’m having this in package.json
“nativescript-google-maps-sdk”: “^2.6.0”,

app will newer run (the worst is that issue can be only reproduced when installing and app from hockeyapp not when installed via xcode, or on simulators).
Hockeyappp said that they do not nothing excepu uploading and sharing app, so im afraid, that when i will publich app on store i will end up with problems.

Thanks for any help.

Would you mind sharing the actual crash? If you don’t have it, you can probably find it by connecting your device to a Mac and go to Xcode > Window > Devices and Simulators.

Hi @Eddy !
Good idea. But can you tell me how to get this crash data right ?
Thank you.

Did you try my suggestion? It should be pretty clear from there, although (knowing iOS) I don’t expect the actual crashlog to reveal much useful data.

Yeah, but not sure if this will help. This is beacuse when app is installed via cable on real device all works perfectly, There is only one warning:

2018-05-07 14:41:33.162916+0200 appdig[1379:287371] [DYMTLInitPlatform] platform initialization successful
W0507 14:41:33.211131 1 commandlineflags.cc:1503] Ignoring RegisterValidateFunction() for flag pointer 0x100ed4410: no flag found at that address

There is bolded info, i’ve found some issue related with google maps and this, but it was not helpful…

@Eddy, i see this :slight_smile:missed
SYSPROTO_EVENT event, buffer not big enough

and this…

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Subtype: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000000deaddead
VM Region Info: 0xdeaddead is not in any region. Bytes before following region: 574300499

You can see previous crashes, so make the Hockeyapp version crash and inspect that one. Although still, those things are rather cryptic. Just Google anything you think is related.