I am the Founder & CTO of Nordsense, a company on its way to redefine the waste industry! We recently got our seed funding from 3 California based VCs and are now expanding our team!
We are looking for someone to help us build an amazing hybrid mobile app, mostly focused on maps, statistics and turn by turn navigation.
See job description below:
- Implement real-time cross-platform mobile and web applications
- Utilize native third party SDKs in NativeScript
- Establish automated and extendable pipelines with current frameworks including FastLane, TestFlight, TestFairy, Appium, and SauceLabs.
- Collaborate with onsite development team and provide clear concise directions on solutions delivery that can be reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Meet with project stakeholders discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences. Translate design patterns into application architectures.
- Design and perform unit tests and, automated UI tests
- Work closely with UX/UI designer to keep continuity across mobile / web / desktop
- 3+ years experience in Git and Gitflow
- Angular 4 / Angular 2
- Native development experience with iOS and/or Android is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar is a plus
- Hardworking and result oriented
- Self motivated and driven
- Willing to embrace the product and company goals
- Can independently plan tasks and estimate their completion, and adapts to changing conditions
- Passionate about software engineering and best practices
- Easygoing and communicative
We ideally would like the candidate to be in Copenhagen, Denmark, but we also have an office in Sunnyvale, California. Either way, if you are the right fit and are interested in joining the early team of a hot and fast growing startup, apply at email@example.com