Livesync on iOS device not working via Sidekick

Hey all, When I click Run on Device to run my app on iPhone 8, I get the following error. How do I fix this?

[18-03-14 12:01:46.504] The application za.co.wigital.mobiwash does not appear to be running on Nick’s iPhone or is not built with debugging enabled., Error: The application za.co.wigital.mobiwash does not appear to be running on Nick’s iPhone or is not built with debugging enabled.
at DevicesService. (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/nativescript/lib/common/mobile/mobile-core/devices-service.js:282:38)
at Generator.throw ()
at rejected (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/nativescript/lib/common/mobile/mobile-core/devices-service.js:11:65)
at
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)

But it still deploys it to the device, but without the debugger working, and when I save any code changes I get the following Livesync failed error:

[18-03-14 12:02:59.947] Error detected during LiveSync on e7abe2b6b8f59f1e8974e3088b82ede981d5d99c for /Users/nickdelahunt/Documents/OneDrive/wigital/Mobile apps/MobiWasSA/Project FIles/MobiWash/MobiWashSA. Error: Could not stop application

Hi can someone please provide an answer to this? I really need to get this working.

This problem has been solved ?
I have similar problem.