ListView without Height Value

My html code is the following:

<FlexboxLayout flexDirection="column">
  <ActionBar fontSize="30" title="Account Transactions" backgroundColor="transparent" color="white">
    <NavigationButton text="Go Back" android.systemIcon="ic_menu_back" (tap)="onNavBtnTap()" [nsRouterLink]="['/main']" pageTransition="slideRight"></NavigationButton>
    <ActionItem (tap)="onEdit()" icon="res://ic_today_white_24dp" ios.position="right" visibility="{{ isEditing ? 'collapse' : 'visible' }}"
      [nsRouterLink]="['/main']" pageTransition="fade"></ActionItem>
  </ActionBar>
  <StackLayout flexGrow="1">
    <ListView flexGrow="1" [items]="everything" (loadMoreItems)="loadMoreItems()">
      <div *ngFor="let item of everything" ; let i="index" class="div1">
        <StackLayout (tap)="details(item.id,item.idDocumento)" marginTop="20" marginLeft="20" marginRight="20" marginBottom="10"
          backgroundColor="white" [nsRouterLink]="['/main']" pageTransition="slide" borderRadius="5%">
          <GridLayout rows="auto auto auto" columns="* 75">
            <Label class="labelTransactionType" text={{item.idDocumento}} textWrap="true" row="0" col="0" marginTop="10"></Label>
            <Label class="labelTransactionValue" text={{item.value}} textWrap="true" row="1" col="0"></Label>
            <Label class="transactionsButtons" text=">" row="1" col="1" marginTop="-5"></Label>
            <Label class="labelTransactionData" text={{item.date}} textWrap="true" row="2" col="0" marginBottom="10"></Label>
          </GridLayout>
        </StackLayout>
      </div>
    </ListView>
  </StackLayout>
  <FlexboxLayout>
    <BottomBar row="1" [items]="items" [hide]="hidden" [titleState]="titleState" (loaded)="tabLoaded($event)" (tabSelected)="tabSelected($event)"
      [inactiveColor]="inactiveColor" [accentColor]="accentColor" colored="true"></BottomBar>
  </FlexboxLayout>
</FlexboxLayout>

But the most important line i want to talk about is the line of the declaration of the ListView Component.

<ListView flexGrow="1" [items]="everything" (loadMoreItems)="loadMoreItems()">

If i don’t set a height to the ListView i get the following Screen:

As you can see it displays everything correctly except the bottombar. The bottombar gets cutted in half because the listView takes the wholeScreen and leaves none for the Bottombar.

But if i set a height for the ListView,

Like this:

<ListView flexGrow="1" [items]="everything" (loadMoreItems)="loadMoreItems()" height="450">

The screen works but you can see that it only goes till 3/4 of the screen the ListView , but the bottombar gets displayed correctly.

This tactic is not effective at all because if i move to an android cellphone of a resolution of 2k the listview with the height of 450 gets literally at the middle of the screen

So am i supposed to tackle this problem?

What i want to achieve is a ListView component with no height defined but that spots when it hits the bottombar. So the bottombar can display whatever it wants.

Thanks in advance.

So is this bottombar supposed to like be the final row of the Listview, or always anchored above your tabstrip?

I managed to solve it.

Code Result:

<GridLayout rows="*, auto">
  <StackLayout row="0">
    <ActionBar fontSize="30" title="Account Transactions" backgroundColor="transparent" color="white">
      <NavigationButton text="Go Back" android.systemIcon="ic_menu_back" (tap)="onNavBtnTap()" [nsRouterLink]="['/main']" pageTransition="slideRight"></NavigationButton>
      <ActionItem (tap)="onEdit()" icon="res://ic_today_white_24dp" ios.position="right" visibility="{{ isEditing ? 'collapse' : 'visible' }}"
        [nsRouterLink]="['/main']" pageTransition="fade"></ActionItem>
    </ActionBar>
    <ListView [items]="everything" (loadMoreItems)="loadMoreItems()" flexGrow="1">
      <ng-template let-item="item">
        <StackLayout (tap)="details(item.id,item.idDocumento)" marginTop="20" marginLeft="20" marginRight="20" marginBottom="10"
          backgroundColor="white" [nsRouterLink]="['/main']" pageTransition="slide" borderRadius="5%">
          <GridLayout rows="auto auto auto" columns="* 75">
            <Label class="labelTransactionType" text="{{item.idDocumento}}" textWrap="true" row="0" col="0" marginTop="10"></Label>
            <Label class="labelTransactionValue" text="{{item.value}}" textWrap="true" row="1" col="0"></Label>
            <Label class="transactionsButtons" text=">" row="1" col="1" marginTop="-5"></Label>
            <Label class="labelTransactionData" text="{{item.date}}" textWrap="true" row="2" col="0" marginBottom="10"></Label>
          </GridLayout>
        </StackLayout>
      </ng-template>
      </ListView>
  </StackLayout>
  <BottomBar row="1" [items]="items" [hide]="hidden" [titleState]="titleState" (loaded)="tabLoaded($event)" (tabSelected)="tabSelected($event)"
    [inactiveColor]="inactiveColor" [accentColor]="accentColor" colored="true"></BottomBar>
</GridLayout>

Yep the grid is the best, LV needs to know it’s height is the issue, almost always wrap it in a grid somewhere in the view

Android ListView height adjusted using ScrollView