ListView not works with *ngFor

android

Hello,
I stumbled with a problem and do not know how to solve it:

In the code below, if I use *ngFor and try to scroll the page, I get an error:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'destroyed' of null
System.err: File: "file:///data/data/*/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js, line: 11237, column: 8
System.err:
System.err: StackTrace:
System.err:     Frame: function:'ViewContainerRef_.move', file:'file:///data/data/*/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js', line: 8667, column: 21
System.err:     Frame: function:'', file:'file:///data/data/*/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/common/bundles/common.umd.js', line: 3226, column: 38
System.err:     Frame: function:'DefaultIterableDiffer.forEachOperation', file:'file:///data/data/*/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js', line: 5576, column: 17
System.err:     Frame: function:'NgForOf._applyChanges', file:'file:///data/data/*/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/common/bundles/common.umd.js', line: 3215, column: 17
System.err:     Frame: function:'NgForOf.ngDoCheck', file:'file:///data/data/*/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/common/bundles/common.umd.js', line: 3209, column: 22
System.err:     Frame: function:'checkAndUpdateDirectiveInline', file:'file:///data/data/*/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js', line: 9129, column: 19
System.err:     Frame: function:'checkAndUpdateNodeInline', file:'file:///data/data/*/files/app/tns_modules/@angular/core/bundles/core.umd.js', line: 10390, column: 20
<ListView [items]="items">
<ng-template let-item="item">
            <GridLayout rows="auto, *">
                <StackLayout>
                    <Label row="0" (tap)="testExpanded(item)"></Label>
                </StackLayout>
                <StackLayout row="1" [visibility]="item.expanded ? 'visible' : 'collapse'">
                    <GridLayout rows="auto, *" *ngFor="let some_item of item['test']">
                        < -- SOME CODE -->
                    </GridLayout>
                </StackLayout>
            </GridLayout>
        </ng-template>
</ListView>

When I delete ngFor, everything works fine.

delete *ngFor="let some_item of item['test']"

Any suggestions will be helpful. Thank you

I try to create a drop down list…

Your template should not be dynamic when using ListView.

Whether there is an implementation of the drop-down list with ListView?