java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'int android.app.Fragment.mContainerId' on a null object reference

i’m getting this error when closing the app, not logout, just closing with android middle round button.

System.err: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field ‘int android.app.Fragment.mContainerId’ on a null object reference
System.err: at android.app.BackStackRecord$1.onPreDraw(BackStackRecord.java:1131)
System.err: at android.view.ViewTreeObserver.dispatchOnPreDraw(ViewTreeObserver.java:944)
System.err: at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java:1970)
System.err: at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java:1061)
System.err: at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java:5885)
System.err: at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:767)
System.err: at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:580)
System.err: at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:550)
System.err: at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:753)
System.err: at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
System.err: at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
System.err: at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135)
System.err: at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5254)
System.err: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
System.err: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
System.err: at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:903)
System.err: at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:698)

I have very similar problem here. Android NullPointerException crash on minimalize of app

On closing by middle round button.

I’m getting same error when I open image picker (only on android)

and i think i will lost my job :smiley: I have deadline tomorrow and project not working :frowning:

Seems related to this issue

The fix for the linked issue is already in the master branch and will be included in our next official release. Meanwhile, you can test the issue by installing the next version of tns-core-modules

npm uninstall tns-core-modules
npm i tns-core-modules@next --save

Let me know if the fix is resolving your case.

npm i tns-core-modules@next --save fixed it…its an issue with navigation when animated is set to true…but looks like its been fixed in the next release