IQKeyboardManager for Android?

Got an app with a settings page where a series of text fields has a button at the bottom.
I use IQKeyboardManager to prevent keyboard sillyness with iOS, but am having trouble with the keyboard covering the button with Android. How should I fix that?

When it comes to keyboard, the behaviour of iOS and Android is completely different. Android is usually flexible, with the soft window mode flags on the activity you should be able to do everything you need. If you think there is some issue, please try to submit a playground example.

But if you are really interested in adding a toolbar above Android’s keyboard, you might have to add a custom toolbar to your root view docked / posited to bottom of screen, keep it visible only keyboard is up.

Hi,
Thanks for that (and sorry for belated response!).
I’d like to use playground more, but I haven’t worked out how to get stuff in there efficiently.
Not sure what you mean by “with the soft window mode flags on the activity you should be able to do everything you need” - are there any online examples of this at work?
Alex

Yes there are a lot, if you Google or just search within forum using those keywords you should find several examples.