Image Cropping plugin

We want to allow our user to take selfies in our app which we have built in Nativescript 3.1.2 (tns-core-modules 3.1.0, tns-android 3.1.1).

Is there any telerik nativescript plugin available that allows user to crop an image where user can select the area on a screen which he wants to crop? We tried searching could not find it.

The built-in image galleries on both Android and iOS have Edit functionalities, which include image cropping and rotation, why not delegate the work to those?

Hello Pete,

Thanks for your prompt reply. But I could not get how the built-in image galleries can help here. May be I could not explain my functionality properly. Let me try again.

In our app, there is a screen where user can take his/her selfie. We are showing the captured selfie in a screen. In that screen, we want to give cropping functionality. We have written following code to capture a picture using nativescript-camera plugin (version 3.0.0)

takePicture({ width: 300, height: 300, keepAspectRatio: false, saveToGallery: true }).

then((imageAsset) => {
            let image = new Image();
            image.src = imageAsset;},
        (err) => {
            console.log("Error -> " + err.message);
        });

Can you please suggest a solution in my case?

Thanks in advanceā€¦