How to make an analog clock or speedometer

hello,

I have done some basic apps with nativescript. now i want to realize an app that communicates with a bluetooth LE modul, no problem so far. now i have to show these values in analog instruments. whats the best way to implement this? should I use a big image with the instrument and animate the tacho needle or can I use a webview an communicate with the js inside the webview. whats the best for performance? or are there other ways to this.

regards

Did you try RadGauge?

wow, but can I use bitmaps? Some of the instruments are photos from real world objects.

I don’t get what you mean or where you want to place photos, if you can show an example might be good.

the instrument is bitmap graphic, the needle, the background…

https://www.google.de/search?q=vw+käfer+instrument&safe=off&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=8Nkp5hIzWBOSHM%3A%2CuxK0h2Kc-FWUXM%2C_&usg=__CDkoCoMTqJQS42JEe8JXHFPnJSE%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwic3pm6t4_bAhWH1xQKHVJUA4sQ9QEIMTAC#imgrc=g61BlOpysZqY0M:

You must be able to customize colors and size of gauges, if at all you want to place any image you may use a image view behind the gauge component.

I haven’t used them much personally, checkout the examples for all possible options.

ok, i give it a try with background image.