How to find my app version on iTunes Connect after tns publish ios

Hi guys.

I just finished an app and now I’m publishing it. I used the command:

tns publish ios myemail@domain.com.br password 423435df-35yh-1230-3333-3423478c8c0909 "iPhone Distribution"

and it worked very well BUT I can’t find my app on iTunes Connect.

I tried to upload the .ipa file directly using Application Loader from Mac but I got the error:

ERROR ITMS-4238: "Redundant Binary Upload. There already exists a binary upload with build version '1.0' for train '0.0.7'" at SoftwareAssets/PreReleaseSoftwareAsset

Any idea?

It can take a while for your build to appear in the build pane on ITC. Did it show up eventually?

Not yet :frowning2:
I did a simple modification on Info.plist file and send it again. Now I’m waiting for a response, I don’t know if it’s ok or not. Let’s see…

Hi.

My problem was solved. I could send my app to iTunes Connect and after hours its became available on my account. Actually I was doing everything right, my command was perfect BUT I should be more patient and wait for a response from Apple that came some hours later (about 12 hours).

The error:

ERROR ITMS-4238: “Redundant Binary Upload. There already exists a binary upload with build version ‘1.0’ for train ‘0.0.7’” at SoftwareAssets/PreReleaseSoftwareAsset

occurred because I sent a lot of files thinking that I’d something wrong in the publishing process of my app because it doesn’t shows up on iTunes Connect, and then I tried to send it again and again…

So, when you use tns publish ios you must understand that you have to wait for an answer from Apple. They will send an email informing you if your submitted app is alright or if you have to fix something.

In other words, be prepared to wait for an email from Apple informing you if your app has some issue or if your app is already available on your iTunes Connect account :wink:

As suggestion to NativeScript team, I guess you could add, at the end of the tns publish ios output command line, a message like this: We just submitted your App to your iTunes Connect account successfully. Now you must be patient and wait for an email from Apple. It can take some hours!

Cheers,

Yep, that’s what I was mentioning above. It’s crazy how long it takes sometimes for your binary to show up. I wonder what they’re doing in the background…