HELP ME ! Error when compiling groceries

Good, how are you?
I’ve tried to run the groceries application from the nativescript site tutorial. But send me this error:

fs.js:1445
    throw error;
    ^

Error: watch /home/terminator10/Documentos/NativeScript/Groceries ENOSPC
    at exports._errnoException (util.js:1018:11)
    at FSWatcher.start (fs.js:1443:19)
    at Object.fs.watch (fs.js:1470:11)
    at Object.watchDirectory (/home/terminator10/Documentos/NativeScript/Groceries/node_modules/typescript/lib/tsc.js:2377:32)
    at Object.executeCommandLine (/home/terminator10/Documentos/NativeScript/Groceries/node_modules/typescript/lib/tsc.js:53355:43)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/terminator10/Documentos/NativeScript/Groceries/node_modules/typescript/lib/tsc.js:53712:4)
    at Module._compile (module.js:570:32)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:579:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:487:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:446:12)

I open the emulator, but it stops after, I think the watch has something to do. Someone help me please.

are you using tns run ios or tns run android from a newly cloned repo?

Hello,

I use tns android already did the tests to remove platforms, hooks and install it again.

Only happens to me with that template nativescript, because the Hello world if it runs perfectly.

It is the repository of natives example of the grocery store

Thanks you

Out of memory error

I answer my question

ENOSPC Node error usually means that there is no space on the drive, so make sure you have enough space in the worker directory

The first is the one discussed above - there is not enough space in the volume that can be checked with $ df -h (the space used should not be 100%)
The second possibility is that you have reached the maximum of iNodes on your MAC / Linux machine. You can check this with $ df -i -h
The third and perhaps most likely possibility is that Mac and Linux have limits on how many observers they can run. When we are viewing a directory, the operating system is running an observer for each separate file. Now the difficult time is that in some Linux distributions the maximum limit of these observers is 8096 which is not enough for an Angular-based project in which the number of files needed to view is greater. This can be checked with the following command:

`cat /proc/sys/fs/inotify/max_user_watches`
````Preformatted text`

El límite se puede ampliar con el siguiente comando:

> echo fs.inotify.max_user_watches=524288 | sudo tee -a /etc/sysctl.conf && sudo sysctl -p

terminator 10, you saved my day/week. No idea what command I just ran, but everything is working again.

Thanks a lot.

Hello, @Maarten .
You’re welcome. That command is only to be able to increase the capacity, because the example groceries is heavy.