Get Error while build with aot flag --bundle --env.uglify --env.aot

I got error for platform specific files like android.ts and ios.ts

ERROR in : Cannot determine the module for class CreateComponent in /mobile-app/app/modules/process/create/create.component.ios.ts! Add CreateComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class RequestFormComponent in /mobile-app/app/modules/process/create/requestForm/requestForm.component.ios.ts! Add RequestFormComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class EditComponent in /mobile-app/app/modules/process/edit/edit.component.ios.ts! Add EditComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class AttachmentsComponent in /mobile-app/app/modules/tasks/attachments/attachments.component.android.ts! Add AttachmentsComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class RevertComponent in /mobile-app/app/modules/tasks/revert/revert.component.android.ts! Add RevertComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class RevertComponent in /mobile-app/app/modules/tasks/revert/revert.component.ios.ts! Add RevertComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class SubtasksComponent in /mobile-app/app/modules/tasks/subtasks/subtasks.component.ios.ts! Add SubtasksComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class TabsComponent in /mobile-app/app/shared/tabs/tabs/tabs.component.ios.ts! Add TabsComponent to the NgModule to fix it.

What are configuarations can i have to do. for aot

it build suceess for bundle and uglify but fail in aot

I guess this is related, ng-tools seems to have problems with platform specific files starting {N} 4.x