I’ve been seeing this for the last couple of days -
Project successfully prepared (android)
Executing after-prepare hook from C:\App\mobile-app\hooks\after-prepare\nativescript-dev-android-snapshot.js
Executing after-prepare hook from C:\App\mobile-app\hooks\after-prepare\nativescript-dev-sass.js
First call of getPlatformData without providing projectData.
So far, I’ve tried th following -
- Removing/adding nativescript-sass
- Uninstalling/installing/udating nativescript
- Reverting project to a point where I know it was working for sure
- It also complains about “±- UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY firstname.lastname@example.org”, so tried installing it, but in turn complainss about “UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY zone.js@^0.6.21”, which didn’t install either
- Sure that it was a problem with my setup, I reinstaled everything. Then I reset windows and installed everything
Any help appreciated.