Errors when starting Sidekick

Whenever I start SideKick I get the errors below. They are very annoying because they pop up as notifications on Windows 10. I’ve been searching for a solution for a while now but haven’t found anything. Does anyone know how to fix these?

Error 1:
[18-06-24 12:11:27.489] {“extensionName”:“nativescript-starter-kits”,“extensionVersion”:“0.3.4”,“error”:{“stack”:“Error: Unable to load extension nativescript-starter-kits. You will not be able to use the functionality that it adds. Error: Cannot find module ‘C:\Users\gramb\AppData\Roaming\.nativescript-cli\extensions\node_modules\nativescript-starter-kits’\n at ExtensibilityService. (C:\Users\gramb\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\nativescript\lib\services\extensibility-service.js:101:29)\n at Generator.next ()\n at fulfilled (C:\Users\gramb\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\nativescript\lib\services\extensibility-service.js:10:58)\n at \n at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)\n at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:678:11)\n at startup (bootstrap_node.js:187:16)\n at bootstrap_node.js:608:3”,“message”:“Unable to load extension nativescript-starter-kits. You will not be able to use the functionality that it adds. Error: Cannot find module ‘C:\Users\gramb\AppData\Roaming\.nativescript-cli\extensions\node_modules\nativescript-starter-kits’”,“extensionName”:“nativescript-starter-kits”}}

Error 2:
[18-06-24 12:11:40.064] Missing API. - tns.nsStarterKitsApplicationService, Error: Missing API. - tns.nsStarterKitsApplicationService
at Object.get (C:\Users\gramb\AppData\Local\NativeScriptSidekick\app-1.10.2-v2018652\resources\app.asar.unpacked\cli\cli-provider.js:151:39)
at requireCLI.then (C:\Users\gramb\AppData\Local\NativeScriptSidekick\app-1.10.2-v2018652\resources\app.asar.unpacked\cli\services\cli-template-service.js:20:64)
at
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)

This could be an npm issue. Can you check this thread on GitHub and try npm cache clean?

Though that link didn’t have the exact answer it did lead me down the path to fixing it. There is a folder in C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming called .nativescript-cli that needed to be deleted. The exact steps are:

npm uninstall -g nativescript
Delete C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\.nativescript-cli
npm install -g nativescript

Thanks for your help.