Error is: Command xcodebuild failed with exit code 65

My app was running fine until I updated to version 3.3.1 - after that, I keep getting the messages below while compileing:

while processing /Users/alexsouza/ppgFinder/platforms/ios/internal/TKLiveSync/TKLiveSync(TKLiveSync.o):
warning: /Users/nsbuilduser/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/2DKXPQ92SAISO/ObjectiveC-1RQA2RIXJIE19.pcm: No such file or directory
=== BUILD TARGET ppgFinder OF PROJECT ppgFinder WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===
error: open /Users/alexsouza/ppgFinder/platforms/ios/build/emulator/ppgFinder.app/Frameworks/TelerikUI.framework/_CodeSignature/CodeResources: No such file or directory
2017-12-04 13:35:58.939 xcodebuild[2502:361711]  DVTAssertions: Warning in /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEXcode3ProjectSupport/IDEXcode3ProjectSupport-13510/Xcode3Core/LegacyProjects/Frameworks/DevToolsCore/DevToolsCore/BuildSystem/Runtime/PBXTargetBuildContext.mm:757
Details:  unexpected successful exit code from cancelled command <C0212:'PBXCp TNSWidgets.framework':P16>
Object:   <PBXTargetBuildContext: 0x7fdbaaee2540>
Method:   -createCommandInvocationRecordFromInvocation:
Thread:   <NSThread: 0x7fdbab07d1f0>{number = 9, name = (null)}
Please file a bug at http://bugreport.apple.com with this warning message and any useful information you can provide.
2017-12-04 13:35:58.940 xcodebuild[2502:361711]  DVTAssertions: Warning in /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEXcode3ProjectSupport/IDEXcode3ProjectSupport-13510/Xcode3Core/LegacyProjects/Frameworks/DevToolsCore/DevToolsCore/BuildSystem/Runtime/PBXTargetBuildContext.mm:757
Details:  unexpected successful exit code from cancelled command <C0208:'PBXCp TelerikAppFeedback.framework':P16>
Object:   <PBXTargetBuildContext: 0x7fdbaaee2540>
Method:   -createCommandInvocationRecordFromInvocation:
Thread:   <NSThread: 0x7fdbab07d1f0>{number = 9, name = (null)}
Please file a bug at http://bugreport.apple.com with this warning message and any useful information you can provide.
** BUILD FAILED **

Unable to apply changes on device: 7AA74AD1-3F50-4B03-B28A-5AABCE718F4C. Error is: Command xcodebuild failed with exit code 65.

In sum, I can’t run/edit my app anymore. Any ideas?

The issue was the nativescript-telerik-ui plugin in. as soon as I remove it from the app, it compiled.

Hey @d3mac123 this is not a solution :joy: man.

You have to fix it instead of avoiding the awesome telerik-ui plugin.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear: I removed the old plugin and replaced by the new one :slight_smile:

oh oh! :grinning::sweat_smile:, Thats cool.

how do you remove the old plugin and replace the new one?

Just enter tns plugin remove nativescript-telerik-ui