Compiler Warning: Debug experience with be degraded due to incomplete debug information

As I was going through the online grocery tutorials, I keep getting some compiler warnings (not errors) and one of them seems like it’ll cause trouble down the road (the full list of warnings is delineated at the bottom).

note: Linking a static library that was built with -gmodules, but the module cache was not found. Redistributable static libraries should never be built with module debugging enabled. The debug experience will be degraded due to incomplete debug information.

Despite these warnings, the build is successful & I am able to debug the app on my system.

Any idea what’s causing this?

ENVIRONMENT:
This is what tns doctor reports on my project

• MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4
  • java version “1.8.0_152”
  • npm 5.6.0
  • nodejs 8.11.1
  • Xcode 9.3 (Build version 9E145)
  • cocoapods 1.5.2

COMPILER WARNINGS
=== BUILD TARGET Groceries OF PROJECT Groceries WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===
while processing /Users/wooldridgetm/Development/NS/FBExample/platforms/ios/internal/TKLiveSync/TKLiveSync(TKLiveSync.o):
warning: /Users/nsbuilduser/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/2DKXPQ92SAISO/UIKit-1V5UHAPTOD24G.pcm: No such file or directory
note: Linking a static library that was built with -gmodules, but the module cache was not found. Redistributable static libraries should never be built with module debugging enabled. The debug experience will be degraded due to incomplete debug information.
while processing /Users/wooldridgetm/Development/NS/Groceries/platforms/ios/internal/TKLiveSync/TKLiveSync(TKLiveSync.o):
warning: /Users/nsbuilduser/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/2DKXPQ92SAISO/Darwin-38I6DLZ5IH61J.pcm: No such file or directory
while processing /Users/wooldridgetm/Development/NS/Groceries/platforms/ios/internal/TKLiveSync/TKLiveSync(TKLiveSync.o):
warning: /Users/nsbuilduser/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/2DKXPQ92SAISO/Foundation-3DFYNEBRQSXST.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/nsbuilduser/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/2DKXPQ92SAISO/Dispatch-2LX9MWM6UEPQW.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/nsbuilduser/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/2DKXPQ92SAISO/ObjectiveC-1RQA2RIXJIE19.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/nsbuilduser/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/28BJBFDGVGZZ3/UIKit-1V5UHAPTOD24G.pcm: No such file or directory