Command xcodebuild failed with exit code 65

I’m stuck. I typed “tns run ios” and got this:

Code Signing Error: No account for team “myname”. Add a new account in the Accounts preference pane or verify that your accounts have valid credentials.
Code Signing Error: No profiles for ‘org.nativescript.Groceries’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching ‘org.nativescript.Groceries’.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK 'iOS 11.2’
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 11.2’

Unable to apply changes on device: 132646250dd48a5c0a745a19c4af175cc2cdb7cd. Error is: Command xcodebuild failed with exit code 65.

how do I add a new account? I looked at the preference pane and got confused about what to do.

Are you trying to run on device?

If yes, you have to first get a apple developer account then create necessary certificates and provisional profiles (if you own a paid iOS developer subscription) Or launch app from Xcode after tns build ios so it can create a free development certificate and provisional profile for your app.