com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: Error while generating the main dex list

My NativeScript environment information
Getting NativeScript components versions information…
√ Component nativescript has 4.2.1 version and is up to date.
√ Component tns-core-modules has 4.2.0 version and is up to date.
√ Component tns-android has 4.2.0 version and is up to date.
:bangbang: Update available for component tns-ios. Your current version is 3.2.0 and the latest available version is 4.2.0.

My Nodejs version is v8.11.3 and npm version is 5.0.0

Recently I have uninstalled nativescript-pro-ui plugin and installed the plugins nativescript-ui-listview, nativescript-ui-sidedrawer and nativescript-ui-dataform
Now when I run tns build android following error throws,

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:transformClassesWithMultidexlistForDebug’.

com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: Error while generating the main dex list.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1m 17s
Command gradlew.bat failed with exit code 1

tns build android

Please help me in fixing this issue

For resolving this issue, I have uninstalled the new plugins nativescript-ui-listview, nativescript-ui-sidedrawer and nativescript-ui-dataform and again resinstalled nativescript-pro-ui plugin.
Now I am not getting this error, I think my Nodejs version is v8.11.3 and npm version is 5.0.0 is not compatible with the new plugins nativescript-ui-listview, nativescript-ui-sidedrawer and nativescript-ui-dataform…