Cache image IOS

I am using Nativescript image cache for iOS devices.
https://github.com/yezarela/nativescript-image-cache

I am gettting follwoing error.

Does any one know how to resolve this error…??

file:///app/tns_modules/nativescript-image-cache/ns-image-cache.js:146:66: JS ERROR TypeError: image.ios.sd_setImageWithURLPlaceholderImageCompleted is not a function. (In 'image.ios.sd_setImageWithURLPlaceholderImageCompleted(value, placeholderImage, function () {

image.isLoading = false;

})', 'image.ios.sd_setImageWithURLPlaceholderImageCompleted' is undefined)

file:///app/tns_modules/nativescript-image-cache/ns-image-cache.js:146:66: JS ERROR TypeError: image.ios.sd_setImageWithURLPlaceholderImageCompleted is not a function. (In 'image.ios.sd_setImageWithURLPlaceholderImageCompleted(value, placeholderImage, function () {

image.isLoading = false;

})', 'image.ios.sd_setImageWithURLPlaceholderImageCompleted' is undefined)

Submit problems with plugins on the plugin’s GitHub repository so that the author can see it. This looks to be an issue with calling a function that either does not exist on the Pod or was changed with a newer release of a Podspec.

Hey @pap5508,

As @sean-perkins mentioned, it’s possible that the underlying APIs of the SDWebImage CocoaPod changed. I would recommend step debugging this code using the Chrome Dev Tools so you can see what APIs are available on that object.