Build failed. ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir '/Users/juan.../Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/

Hi there, I’m getting this error after trying to do local build for iOS (for Android app was built). I’m using MacOs:
Build failed. ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir '/Users/jumanja/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/

It looks like you might be missing a valid Provisioning Profile for this build…?

thanks Rob, the thing is I just answered Yes to all the SideKick questions first run (installation and setup), it downloaded everything included Java, Android Studio, etc… after that, my first project built Ok for iOS (probably because I’¡m on a mac) but Android built throws that error.

So I’m unsure where to start, I mean, for sure the directory MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/ doesn’t even exist, but iOs part works… so not sure if that folder should be created only for Android or what (if) should I do something additional (i.e. manually) to create it. Really appreciate any help on this. thanks in advance

Ah, that’s weird then. I was just assuming you were building for iOS. Do you by any chance have an iOS device connected to your machine? It seems like it’s wanting to build for iOS. I did also find this slightly related issue.