Binding: Property: ' is invalid or does not exist

nativescriptrocks
nativescriptcore
plugins

Binding: Property: ‘onTapEstimateList’ is invalid or does not exist. SourceProperty: ‘onTapEstimateList’

too many of them each time i load a list. i dont know how to get rid of them…

Sorry, without some code samples it’s difficult to judge what exactly the problem is. But as the error says the tap event listener you are binding may not exists.

here you can find the problem… on tap after loading list in console lot of such error will come

output:

only error part

[Redmi]: Binding: Property: ‘onTapOfList’ is invalid or does not exist. SourceProperty: ‘onTapOfList’
[Redmi]: Binding: Property: ‘onTapOfList’ is invalid or does not exist. SourceProperty: ‘onTapOfList’

though it is not affecting coding but its annoying…

onTapOfList won’t be available inside list template, you can do something like this tap="{{$parents['Page'].onTapOfList}}"

To learn more about data binding refer docs.

Consider using itemTap event of list view instead of adding tap event on item template, whenever possible.

this was perfectly working. i dont find any itemTap event on doc and i think it was not required . as this answer giving the outcome. thanks a lot…