Android real device problem

Hi I have strange problem which I don’t know how to solve and how to detect which it’s causing.

I have real device phone. When I run tns run android. Everything works great. But when I try to export project to APK, add APK to phone and install. When I try open my app I see just this.

No error or any log. :frowning:

Connect the device to the workstation and run tns run android to check what’s the behavior when the apk is uploaded by the CLI. Additionally use tns debug android with the PHYSICAL DEVICE connected.

Try connecting your device with cable to pc and run ‘tns run android’'
else you can run ‘tns build android’ and locate apk in platforms folder then try to transfer apk to emulator to see if its working or to your device.

Now I see this error:

JS: ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): Error: com.tns.NativeScriptException: Failed to find module: “…/pages/_components/tabs.component”, relative to: app/shared/

Thtats weird because tns run android is working and iOS IPA is working :open_mouth:

Problem should be there. But I can’t see any problem there.

Did you try renaming the directory and have it without underscore (_)? I’m not quite sure but I recall I had similar issue a long time back.