"Android" item not exist on "Tools" in Android Studio

I don’t know why but I don’t have this option in Android Studio, please help)

Hey @konstantin could you please provide more context to your case? What are you trying to do, why, and what’s stopping you?

If you are looking for the SDK manager in Android Studio - you need to first open an android project, that is easily done by creating a blank AS project from the built-in wizard. Selecting any of the project files should then enable the toolbar Tools -> Android -> Android SDK Manager.

If that doesn’t work for you, open the default settings window in Android Studio as explained in the official documentation - https://developer.android.com/studio/intro/update.html#sdk-manager

Hi, thanks for comment)

Yep I installed nativescript all it’s good, istalled SDK, and Android Studio, I just open my nativescript project, but I need to create AS project?

Could I use Visual Studio Emulator with NativeScript

Anything emulating android and detectable by ADB (Android Debug Bridge) can be used.

Do u now how I can use this bridge with VS emulator?

The system should handle that for you. And if it doesn’t, I am pretty sure Google has plenty of resources on troubleshooting Visual Studio Android emulators and ADB.

Although I suggest that you setup your emulators through Android Studio, since they are the real deal. You can refer to the article I linked above, it has ALL the information you will need.