ActionBar Water Mark

Hello i am currently developing an Application and i am using ActionBar on every Screen

The problem is that the Actionbar leaves a water mark… how do i explain this better, it leaves a rectangle showing the action bar and i want this rectangle to dissapear and i can’t manage to do it.

On my Action bar Title: “Define Date Period” with the -Navigation Button you can see a rectangle appearing near it…

My html code:

<FlexboxLayout flexDirection="column">
    <ActionBar fontSize="30" title="Define Date Period" backgroundColor="transparent" color="white">
        <NavigationButton text="Go Back" android.systemIcon="ic_menu_back" (tap)="onNavBtnTap()"></NavigationButton>
    </ActionBar>
    <StackLayout orientation="vertical" flexGrow="1" backgroundColor="transparent">
        <StackLayout marginTop="10" marginLeft="20" marginRight="20" backgroundColor="white">
            <label text="Initial Date"></label>
            <Button text="22-03-05" class="saveBtn" (tap)="setInitialDate()"></Button>
        </StackLayout>
        <StackLayout marginTop="10" marginLeft="20" marginRight="20" backgroundColor="white">
            <label text="End Date"></label>
            <Button text="22-03-05" class="saveBtn" (tap)="setEndDate()"></Button>
        </StackLayout>
    </StackLayout>
    <FlexboxLayout>
        <BottomBar row="1" [items]="items" [hide]="hidden" [titleState]="titleState" (loaded)="tabLoaded($event)" (tabSelected)="tabSelected($event)"
            [inactiveColor]="inactiveColor" [accentColor]="accentColor" colored="true"></BottomBar>
    </FlexboxLayout>
</FlexboxLayout>

Does anyone have any idea why this mark appears?

Still didnt figure this out, anyone got any tip that could help me?

Would appreciate thanks!

Try moving your ActionBar outside of your FlexboxLayout.

<ActionBar>
</ActionBar>
<FlexboxLayout>
</FlexboxLayout>

Edit: Forget it, the issue is the BackgroundColor=“transparent”. Not sure what there is causing it.

Thanks for the reply. I already tried moving the actionbar outside of the FlexBox Layout but i got no results and yes i agree it is related to the BackgroundColor = transparent.

But i dont see how to get rid of that mark. Thanks for the help anyways!