@nativescriptrox - The reason for two sites; is because PNR (plugins.nativescript.rocks) has been running for over a year longer than PNO (plugins.nativescript.org), I started my site first.
In addition PNR now has a better filters and eliminate "dead" and "bad" and "duplicate" plugins... When PNO was first released; it had better filters and picked up more plugins. Since that point, I have done several upgrades to my data collection system that picks up more and eliminates other things.
For example take this plugin: http://plugins.nativescript.org/plugin/nativescript-livesync ; I renamed it over a year ago. PNO shows it. PNR doesn't. I actually have in my database over 570 plugins, however, there are a lot of things that pass some tests and fail others and so it will be automatically hidden until they work. No point in advertising plugin xyz; when it doesn't work or is no longer valid... So basically the 60+ plugins additional on PNO don't work; and so PNR automatically removes them from the list so that you aren't wasting your time trying to install or use them...
Some other features NS.rocks offers:
2. Search filters on everything (not just name)
3. Sorting on most columns
4. Separate lists for 2.5, 3.0 and all plugins
5. Tied into some other soon to be released services...
6. Top Author lists, and list of top author plugins.
7. More platforms detected and more icons for quickly knowing what it supports.
8. Renders extremely fast, even when loading the largest PNR page http://nativescript.rocks/all.php (i.e. all 400 plugins) is still rendered in less than ~1.5secs, where just loading and rendering the first 100 plugins the PNO site is currently around ~7 secs.
Some things PNO offers:
2. Has the docs show on the site.
3. Two separate views (card & line item)
I can't say what features are coming to PNO, but I have a whole list of additional features coming to PNR, some of them the data is already collected, but haven't revamped the front end yet to show it.
- Master Technology - [ Book | Plugins | Blog | Tools | Repo | NS.Rocks | Contracting | Encryption ]
- Do you need an application or a plugin made? Ask me!